Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

» NO MORE FREEBIES!
betaluva
 Posted: Apr 19 2012, 12:18 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

My real name is Chris Harney, for too long i have given away ideas and concepts for free and people have made lots of money from them, not any more, if you want my help then your going to pay me or at least give me credit where credit is due.
( NO, i am not a mental patient or a Liar)

ps.. This page has been archived on the Way back machine: http://web.archive.org/web/20140808051756/http://osbetaworld.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=ST&f=5&t=265&st=0

My Ideas Or Concepts;

Angy birds;
Angry birds is based on a real game that i used to play with my brothers when i was kid ( but we didn't use birds and there wasnt any pigs.of course), anyways abouut 2 years ago someone at www.betaarchive.com wanted to make a iPhone game so i described the game that i used to play and that became Angry Birds,i thought the game would be a flop but i was VERY wrong.

Twitter,
i was talking on www.betaarchive.com about how it would be good to have a online messenger service where everyone could read your posts,i thought about everyone talking at once and it reminded me of birds "twttering" so someone registered twitter.com. i even thought of the little blue bird (little birds twittering ),i thought of the twitter name,and to call the posts Tweets,i have multiple witnesses at www.betaarchive.com who will back up my claim.

3D Printing; i was discussing online with a bunch of people about how when i was at high school we used to heat steel and dip it in plastic powder and it would stick to the steel,i suggested that you could use a custom printer to melt the plastic powder and create 3D objects, i then realized that people might try to pirate toys and was afraid that i would get sued so i only gave my name as Chris H,there was at least 3 people following the conversation, one of them wrote the first article about 3D printing but he did not mention my name! igo ask the British guy who promotes Steam Punk.
More to come soon

--------------------
my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/betaman2003

user posted image
By betaman2003 at 2011-11-28

i do not support Off shore Detention Centers...
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
betaluva
 Posted: Apr 26 2012, 02:32 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

pintrest was my idea ,i suggested that there should be a website where you could PIN bits and pieces of info,images,etc that you find on the net, things that INTEREST you that you could PIN to the webpage there are people at Betaarchive.com/.co who can back me up, it will teach me to publicly post my ideas. (you would think i would have learnt by now???)

Ok, one of the big ones; FACEBOOK, i was talking on www.betaarchive.com ,i said that i had noticed that sites like schoolfriends.com were very popular now, then i started talking about the Mean Girls movie and how it would be good to have a websitesite were you could post pictures and info about yourself to counteract the mean things that other people post about you, and to catch up with old school friends,then i said i could never read what was on the front of the photo album in the Mean Girls movier, someone said ,it says FACEBOOK, a few hours later someone is talking about their friends website called facebook where you can post pictures and info about yourself AND you can find old school friends! .

The Voice; my idea!,I was talking with someone who claimed to Ceelo Green and was saying what i have been saying since the early ninety's, a fancy music video doesn't mean shit if you cant sing,its comes down to the singers voice, plus i have found your bettter off listening to american\australian idol because you dont get distracted by the image of the person who is singing, suddenly i had a idea,what if you had a show where the judges sit in large high backed chairs facing away from the stage that way you are judging the voice,not the person, I offered the show to Ceelo so long as i got 1% of the net profit from the show, the person claiming to be Ceelo dissappeared!........................

In case anyone thinks that i am lying I am VERY willing to take a polygraph test on any of these statements.
Chris Harney.

--------------------

user posted image

^
betaluva
 Posted: Jun 29 2012, 02:07 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Potterville was my idea, in about 2009 I came across someone claiming to be j.k.rowllings, she said she was thinking about setting up a harry potter website, I
suggested ALL OF THE IDEAS that make potterville what it is today, she asked me if I wanted the job of creating the site, I said another guy could do it as I wasnt well enough, I REALLY ****** REGRET THAT DECISION! I was supposed to get a autograped harry potter book from J.K but i havent recieved it yet, lol ! the guy who got the job should confirm my story!, if you need more proof i can even tell you how much he was paid.

Ps... Harry was not his original name,it was something else!

--------------------

user posted image

^
betaluva
 Posted: Jul 4 2012, 03:11 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

My movie and tv show concepts:

Avitar, in 2006\2007 I came across someone claiming to be James Cameron, he was looking for a new project, we talked, I have always loved the 'glowing mushroom' wallpaper that has been floating around the internet since about 2003, and I said I would love to see a animated movie that had a night scene with a 'glowing' forrest,maybe it could be a alien planet , so being a alien planet it needed some aliens, so i suggeste dthe aleins couldbe tall cat like creaturs sbut also a bit monkey ish, I also thought of the rhino-elephant and the big black jaguar like creatures, so from the time they land untill the time the go to the huge tree and go to sleep in the hammocks is my concept.

Holes and Hounded: in about 2007\8 I came across Sigourney Weaver and some guy called Shia Labeouf ,they were looking for a project to do tegether, I thought up the plot of Holes, I used to work for a government department, whenever there was nothing to do they would make us dig some holes and then then they would make us fill them in again, because it was better than just standing around doing nothing (apparently?), I thought this was so STUPID and inaine that somone should make a movie about digging holes and filling them in again!, but then I realized that it would be boring so I made up the rest of the plot, I also suggested Hounded which was based on a crazy little white chihuahua dog that used to terrorise my neighborhood.

Monster Garage was my concept, in about 2006/2007 I came across Some guy called Jessie James, he looking for a tv show project, I had had the idea for monster garage for many years, back in the 1980s a friend of a friend had built a half volkswagen beetle/half, motocycle (this thing was wild!) and I thought many years later 'how cool would be to have a tv show where all you did build these crazy, machines', so I gave the concept to Jessie, I kept calling them beasts and monsters so we came up with Monster Garage, there were at least 2 other people involved in the conversation, one was the guy who had\has the weird metal studs on the side\top of his head, the other person was Sandra Bullock, I can prove all of this is true because Jessie and I had a private conversation, I made a prediction at the time which has since come true.
Plus I had already shared this concept with the people who made scrapheap challenge, the compare guy should back me up as he was part of the original
disscussion.

anyways,this the mushroom picture iwas talking about

Attached 1 File(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

user posted image

^
betaluva
 Posted: Jul 6 2012, 05:41 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

The Big Bang Theory:
In about 2006 a person makes a post on betarchive.com claiming he is Jake from 2 and a half men, anyways he says he,s trying to find 2 songs to sing on the show,(preferably from the 1980s) so i ask him he has any vocal trining,he says NO, so i say, pick a song that is more spoken than sung,something like My Way by Frank Sinatra, anyways i decide to be a smartass and i tripple daired him to sing Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen,he got upset and vowed that he woild sing Bohemian Rhapsody on 2 and a half men, and he did!

So in late 2006,early 2007, a guy claiming to be Charlie Shee n appers on betaarchive,i tell him that he has to follow the newbie rules, we talk some more and he calls me a "competitive son of a bitch" and leaves betaaarchive.com ( he was right,i am a competitive son of a bitch ),,
Anyways about a month later Chuck Lorre turns up at betaarchive.com, we are all talking and i say, "im surprised there isnt a sitcom about geeks", so we talk some more, Chuck asks everyone if they have any suggestions for actors,i say i always liked Jonny Galeki and i think he would make a good geek, so we talk some more, and i suggest "she blinded me with science" as the theme song,so a few days later Cguck uploaded a clip to youtube and asked us to give opinions, i watched it and said "how old these guys,25 or 65!, plus the girl is a bit too rough, the apartment needs to a nice,light,studio appartment, filled with colectables, and whatever you do, dump she blinded me with science and get someone like Green Day or Bare Naked Ladies to write a theme song"

So Chuck takes our suggestion on board, then he asks for suggestions,i say "i always like the blond daughter from the John Ritter sitcom,she acts dumb you can tell she isnt dumb, i think she is a gem waiting to polished",so Chuck asks, "what will i call her",noone repliied,so i said "what about Penny,its a nice name" (its the name of my dog ),

I will finish this later

This will be the final post.

--------------------

user posted image

^
betaluva
 Posted: Jul 6 2012, 06:30 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

The Big Bang Theory:
In about 2006 a person makes a post on betarchive.com claiming he is Jake from 2 and a half men, anyways he says he,s trying to find 2 songs to sing on the show,(preferably from the 1980s) so i ask him he has any vocal trining,he says NO, so i say, pick a song that is more spoken than sung,something like My Way by Frank Sinatra, anyways i decide to be a smartass and i tripple daired him to sing Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen,he got upset and vowed that he woild sing Bohemian Rhapsody on 2 and a half men, and he did!

So in late 2006,early 2007, a guy claiming to be Charlie Shee n appers on betaarchive,i tell him that he has to follow the newbie rules, we talk some more and he calls me a "competitive son of a bitch" and leaves betaaarchive.com ( he was right,i am a competitive son of a bitch ),,
Anyways about a month later Chuck Lorre turns up at betaarchive.com, we are all talking and i say, "im surprised there isnt a sitcom about geeks", so we talk some more, Chuck asks everyone if they have any suggestions for actors,i say i always liked Jonny Galeki and i think he would make a good geek, so we talk some more, and i suggest "she blinded me with science" as the theme song,so a few days later Cguck uploaded a clip to youtube and asked us to give opinions, i watched it and said "how old these guys,25 or 65!, plus the girl is a bit too rough, the apartment needs to a nice,light,studio appartment, filled with colectables, and whatever you do, dump she blinded me with science and get someone like Green Day or Bare Naked Ladies to write a theme song"

So Chuck takes our suggestion on board, then he asks for suggestions,i say "i always like the blond daughter from the John Ritter sitcom,she acts dumb you can tell she isnt dumb, i think she is a gem waiting to polished",so Chuck asks, "what will i call her",noone repliied,so i said "what about Penny,its a nice name" (its the name of my dog ),

Anyways Chuck wanted to thank me for all my help so he created Captain Sweatpants to be a tribute to me.

I will finish this later

This will be the final post.

--------------------

user posted image

^
betaluva
 Posted: Jul 16 2012, 04:49 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

this the last post on this topic;
Modern Family was my idea, in about 2008\2009 i came across 2 guys talking, one guy was saying he was about to start making a tv show about a glee club ( yes,its GLEE ), I butted in and said I thought it woild be a flop because glee clubs are wussy and boring, then I suggested that what I would love to see is a sitcom about a real family, a modern family, not some idealized version of a family,so guy number 2 says "so what would the family be like", so I said " the grandfather should be married to a hisspanic woman ( in australia a lot of older men marry filipino woman ) and she should have a child from previous marrage, there should be a daughter and a son, the son should be gay and he should adopt a chinese baby, I also suggested the rest of the characters, I suggested they use the guy from married with children because he would make a great "hardass grandfather".

--------------------

user posted image

^
betaluva
 Posted: Nov 30 2012, 03:46 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

some more info; I INVENTED BLU-RAY! ( NO IM NOT LIEING OR GONE NUTS ), in 2004 i came across 2 guys talking about tests they were doing with lasers,i butted in and told about my theory that a blue laser would run cooler than a red laser ( i had noticed that when a really big storm was coming the light would change to a dark blue color and the tempriture would drop!), anyways one of the guys tried a blue filter on his laser and YES, the blue laser was cooler than a red laser, these 2 guys got very excited because they realized that because the disc would be cooler you could fit more data on a disc, i thought of the name BlU-RAY ( anyone who knows me knows that i hypenate everything ,lol),i also suggested using the blue colored cases so that people wouldnt confuse blu rays with dvd,s, i chose the light blue color because i love the color of blue ice!
I hereby swear the above information to be true
Chris Harney.

--------------------

user posted image

^
betaluva
 Posted: Dec 2 2012, 04:12 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

THIS IS THE VERY LAST POST;

I invented the wheelie bin (the bin that most people have at their home )
i got my first home phone in 1991, by the end of that year some gut named Michael Willams/Williamson? used to phone to do phone surveys, anyways by mid 1992 i had got to know this guy pretty well and after the survey was finiahed we would talk, anyways one day we had a conversation;
Me; i have been a gardener now for 6 years and i have noticed that all of the metal refuse bins rust out quickly AND they are not big enough to hold a weeks worth of rubbish, what is needed is a large heavy-duty plastic bin, something atleast 1 to 1.2 meters high, but if the bin was that tall it would be heavy when its full, (so i thought for a while) ' i know you could supply a trolley to move the bin around,' and then i thought 'hey,why not build the wheeels into the bibn and then the bin could never slip off the trolley and hurt someone, and then i suggested that it should have a lid built in so that the lid couldnt blow away ( as i had seen bin lids do many times) i also suggested one side of the bin should be on a angle so that the rubbish would would fall srraight to the bottom of the bin maki g it more efficient, i then thoght about people lugging the full bin to the kerb and i realized that the bin would need a handle so why not create a huge handle that stretches right across the bin ( i was thinking of the elderly and tge disabled mostly ) anyways /michael said he would look into it ans get back to me, anyways ,about 3 years later i noticed everyone were getting "large,green plastic bins that had wheels,delivered to their house!, i didnt think about abgain untill about the year 2000 when i got a phone call from Michael, he said he had made a lot of money from my idea,s and he wanted to pay me, he offered 20,000 dollars , he wanted to pay more but he was worried his wife would notice the check and get suspicious, anywaya he sent thecheck,my wife found the check in the mail,i explained what was going on, we kept the check for a few days and tnen we tore it up because we were worried that it was some type of scam!, ( yes, it very stupid of us to do that ), anyways about 12 months later Michaels wife phoned me and wanted to know who i was and why Michael paid me 20,000 dollars from their perso al checking account,it turned out that Michael had imigrated to the usa without telling his wife so he didnt have split his assets with her! Plus she had to sort out all of bussiness stuff, she asked me if i would be willing to testify against her nusband,i stupidly said no, i never heard from her again.
I hereby swear that everything i have written is true.

Chris Harney.

--------------------

user posted image

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Community | Next Newest »

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll